ENHANCED BUFFER KIT W/H2 BUFFER
- Enhanced Carbine Buffer Tube, 6-position
- H2 Buffer (4.7oz)
- Carbine Buffer spring
- Endplate and lock nut
- Made in the USA
*Enhanced Carbine Buffer Tube is compatible with mil-spec stock options.
The AR15 Enhanced Carbine Buffer Kit with H2 Buffer is the perfect option for those seeking a heavier buffer weight ready to go. This kit highlights Aero Precision Enhanced Carbine Buffer Tube that delivers features that increase the reliability, security, and simplicity of your build.
Heavy buffers are traditionally selected when you are trying to slow the down the movement of the BCG under recoil. Common situations to use a heavy buffer include over-gassed barrels, or when you are assembling an AR pistol or short-barreled configuration. We have found this as a great option for almost all uppers with Carbine 10.3", 10.5", 11.5", 12.5" uppers and often pairs well with most high quality Midlength uppers in 13.7", 14.5" and 16" configuration.
AR15/AR10 Enhanced Carbine Buffer Tube Features:
- Carrier Support Extensions - Fully supports and guides the bolt carrier group into the buffer tube after a round is fired, preventing carrier tilt and unnecessary wear on key components. The Carrier Support Extensions also extend on either side of the buffer retaining pin, securing the pin in place while simultaneously preventing the buffer tube from backing out under recoil.
- Position Guide Drain Holes - Each position guide features a drainage hole that removes water from the system in marine environments. During routine operation, smoother cycling is achieved by allowing additional air to escape during the compression cycle of the rifle.
- Ramped Tube Design - Allows for effortless installation of traditional carbine stocks. We have removed the need for messing around with screwdrivers to get your furniture over the end of the buffer tube. Simply hold down the adjustment piece and push your stock onto the Enhanced Buffer Tube.
- Proper Thread Depth - Traditional buffer tubes feature extended unused threads that can cause your stock to become trapped when fully collapsed. While some turn these threads down, we've correctly machined the threads to the proper depth, providing a much cleaner look.
- Mil-spec Dimensions - Machined from a 7075-T6 Aluminum Impact Extrusion to mil-spec dimensions. All standard carbine stock options made to work with mil-spec buffer tube dimensions are compatible with our Enhanced Carbine Buffer Tube.