SEAHORSE SE920R - RANGE CASE
The perfect Range Case for the modern carbine configuration.
Someone once said "you can't have too much kit". That doesn't seems to be true when you're hauling bags and cases in and out of your car or truck before and after range day. If you're like us, chances are you are loading and unloading your kit often, sometimes daily or weekly for those much needed range days or training courses. Even if you have your kit at home and want properly organize for easy storage but ready to go at a moments notice.
If that sounds like you, this configuration may be just what you need. The perfect size for all your range gear. This case comes empty (no foam), metal locking latches and a 5-Pocket Lid mounted organizer. (don't want the organizer and want foam, email us for and we can get it done.)
The pre-installed 5 pocket organizer is mounted to the lid and fits 2 Electronic Ear muffs, Eye Pro, Maglula Mag loaders, Small Took kit, Batteries, and Standard 30rnd bodied magazines and any other endless configurations.
The Modern Carbine and Kit
The question was asked recently on Social Media "Does anyone even use 16" Carbine's anymore?"
The most common configuration for experienced shooters has evolved to be 14.5" Barreled uppers or less. This case perfectly fits a 14.5" Pinned and Welded Upper in the diagonal position while still providing enough room for you lower receiver (collapsed) and a locked pistol including optics and lights. The "padding" for the hard goods, well we easily filled the space with a battlebelt and chest rig or plate carrier that fits below the hard goods as a "cushion" for the empty case. (see pictures)
If you have any questions feel free to contact us via email or text message.
- Watertight, Airtight, and Crush Resistant
- Automatic Pressure Purge System: Seahorse's Automatic Pressure Purge System guarantees a perfect seal by incorporating its own O-Ring under one of the latches. You will never forget to set the valve since it automatically activates when closing the case. Pressure is released as you open the latch.
- Molded-In Padlock Holes: Each case has two molded-in padlock holes to secure your valuables. The padlock holes will accept "TSA" and most standard padlocks.
- Lid Organizer: Made of waterproof Nylon, features individual mesh pockets to protect and keep your gear organized. Designed specifically for the SE720, it is installed directly into the lid with screws.
- Keyed Locks: Metal locks are made entirely of chromed steel and keyed.
- Internal Mounting Bosses: Qty: 4 Located in the bottom of the case.
- Bosses use 1/4" self tapping screws
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Guarantee*: SEAHORSE CASES are guaranteed against defects in materials and craftsmanship for the life of the case. Cases that have been modified are not covered by this guarantee.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS
- Exterior: 24.0 x 16.0 x 10.1" (60 x 40 x 25cm)
- Interior: 22.1 x 13.5 x 8.5” (56 x 34 x 21cm)
- 15 lbs
- Shipping Weight: Approx. 16 lbs. (4.54 kg)