WARCOMP - Flash Hider/ Suppressor Adapter
7.62 CALIBER - 5/8-24 RH, Black,
- Provides reduction in muzzle flash
- Aids in muzzle rise reduction
- Installation requires no permanent modification
- Made from heat treated stainless steel bar stock
- Precision machined from US mill-certified heat-treated stainless steel bar stock
- Inspected for all critical dimensions including concentricity and alignment
- Black Ionbond DLC coating provides maximum protection against harsh environmental conditions and facilitates cleaning after extreme use
- Serves as rock-solid mounting adapter for SureFire SOCOM Series sound suppressors
- Labyrinth seals prevent carbon buildup on suppressor lock ring indexing system
The revolutionary SureFire WARCOMP-762-5/8-24 flash hider, which fits 7.62 (.308 caliber) rifles with 5/8-24 muzzle threads, is the world's most shootable flash hider. Its patent-pending design provides three valuable functions: It provides over 99% reduction in muzzle flash compared to a plain muzzle, which helps to conceal the shooter's location and preserve his dark-adapted vision. It virtually eliminates muzzle rise, which enhances monitoring target reaction and staying on target for faster follow-up shots. It serves as a rock-solid mounting adapter for all SureFire SOCOM Series 7.62 mm Fast-Attach(R) suppressors. Precision machined from US Mill-certified heat-treated stainless steel bar stock - including high-precision single-point cut threads for optimum thread interface - the WARCOMP-762-5/8-24 features an Ionbond DLC coating to provide maximum protection under harsh environmental conditions and to facilitate cleaning even after extreme use. When used in conjunction with a SureFire SOCOM Series Fast-Attach suppressor, the WARCOMP provides multiple bearing surfaces to ensure superior suppressor alignment and prevent any ringing of tines inside the suppressor. A rear labyrinth seal mitigates gas leaking from the back of a suppressor, minimizes potential carbon buildup in the indexing system.
SureFire muzzle brakes are individually inspected for concentricity and alignment, and each is covered by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee.