WARCOMP - Flash Hider/ Suppressor Adapter
1/2 x 28 RH, Black, AR Rifles, 5.56MM
- Black Ionbond DLC coating
- Provides reduction in muzzle flash
- Aids in muzzle rise reduction
- Installation requires no permanent modification
- Made from heat treated stainless steel bar stock
- Precision machined from US mill-certified heat-treated stainless steel bar stock
- Inspected for all critical dimensions including concentricity and alignment
- Black Ionbond DLC coating provides maximum protection against harsh environmental conditions and facilitates cleaning after extreme use
- Serves as rock-solid mounting adapter for SureFire SOCOM Series sound suppressors
- Labyrinth seals prevent carbon buildup on suppressor lock ring indexing system
- Installation requires no permanent modifications for M4 / M16 / AR15 type weapons
SureFire WARCOMP-556-CTN is a closed tine flash hider that is neutrally ported to aid in recoil management. Compared to that of the open tine adapters, the WARCOMP-CTN for 5.56 caliber weapons mimics that of a traditional birdcage flash hider along with being a rock solid mounting option for SOCOM Series Fast-Attach(R) suppressors. The muzzle device also has wrench flats machined into the sides of the adapter for aid in installation. The closed tine option does not have as much flash reduction to that of the open tine adapter but still is very capable.
SureFire muzzle brakes are individually inspected for concentricity and alignment, and each is covered by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee.