WARCOMP - Flash Hider/ Suppressor Adapter
1/2 x 28 RH, Black, AR Rifles, 5.56MM
- Provides reduction in muzzle flash
- Aids in muzzle rise reduction
- Installation requires no permanent modification
- Made from heat treated stainless steel bar stock
- Precision machined from US mill-certified heat-treated stainless steel bar stock
- Inspected for all critical dimensions including concentricity and alignment
- Black Ionbond DLC coating provides maximum protection against harsh environmental conditions and facilitates cleaning after extreme use
- Serves as rock-solid mounting adapter for SureFire SOCOM Series sound suppressors
- Labyrinth seals prevent carbon buildup on suppressor lock ring indexing system
- Installation requires no permanent modifications for M4 / M16 / AR15 type weapons
The revolutionary SureFire WARCOMP-556-1/2-28 flash hider, which fits M4 / M16 weapons and variants with 1/2-28 muzzle threads, is the world's most shootable flash hider. Its patent-pending design provides three valuable functions: It provides over 99% reduction in muzzle flash compared to a plain muzzle, which helps to conceal the shooter's location and preserve his dark-adapted vision. It virtually eliminates muzzle rise, which enhances monitoring of target reaction and staying on target for faster follow-up shots. It serves as a rock-solid mounting adapter for all SureFire SOCOM Series 5.56mm Fast-Attach(R) suppressors, including the SOCOM556-RC model. Precision machined from US Mill-certified heat-treated stainless steel bar stock - including high-precision single-point cut threads for optimum thread interface - the WARCOMP-556-1/2-28 features an Ionbond DLC coating to provide maximum protection under harsh environmental conditions and to facilitate cleaning even after extreme use. When used in conjunction with a SureFire SOCOM Series Fast-Attach suppressor, the WARCOMP provides multiple bearing surfaces to ensure superior suppressor alignment and prevent any ringing of tines inside the suppressor. A rear labyrinth seal mitigates gas leaking from the back of a suppressor, minimizes potential carbon buildup in the indexing system, and facilitates suppressor removal after extended firing. Every SureFire WarComp is individually inspected for concentricity and alignment.
SureFire muzzle brakes are individually inspected for concentricity and alignment, and each is covered by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee.